VirtualSC PD is offering the coursework for the Project-Based Learning Endorsement. Each course will be for 3 graduate professional development credits and 60 renewal credits. The cost will be $225.00 per course.
Coursework related to this optional endorsement prepares educators to implement project-based learning with students in classrooms and schools and to provide mentoring, support, and professional development to other educators seeking to implement this proven methodology with students in their classrooms.
Requirements to add the Project-Based Learning Endorsement by Coursework include:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Initial, Professional, or Alternative Route certificate at the early childhood, elementary, middle, secondary, or PK–12 level
Required Courses include:
- Introduction to Project-based Learning 3 graduate credits
- Applications of Project-Based Learning in Curriculum and Instruction 3 graduate credits
- Practicum in Project-Based Learning 3 graduate credits
Introduction to Project-Based Learning
Although there is no prerequisite, this course is one of three that leads to a Project Based Learning Endorsement.
Application of Project-Based Learning in Curriculum and Instruction
This course is the second of three that leads to a Project-Based Learning Endorsement. Participants taking this course should have completed the Introduction to Project-Based Learning course.
Practicum in Project-Based Learning
This course is the third of three that leads to a Project-Based Learning Endorsement. Participants taking this course should have completed the Introduction to Project-Based Learning course and the Application of PBL in Curriculum and Instruction course.